Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Types of republican idiots? Yeah right!



Recently I found this comment on an article I was reading for perspective entitled "7 types Republican Idiots"

Scrolling through the comments I found this lovely specimen:

"Ha! Give me one valid point that a conservative has made in the last 30 years. Just one. Come on, can’t you find just one…"

This post is what would have been a reply, but I didn't think it was a very good idea to volunteer as tribute in the Hunger Games of politics. My goal is not to be the last man standing.

So here it is for you.

I would like to ask you what you consider to be a valid point, so I will. What do you consider to be a valid point? Anything that fits with your own ideology? Anything that doesn't sound stupid to you?

Anyway, I am a Christian conservative. I will try to make one valid point right now.

Capitalism works because if you let people try to make for themselves a life they are then more encouraged to continue working and add to society. The government can either make this easier or harder for them by having either high taxes or low taxes, and as I think we all know, liberals would rather have High taxes.

Other than that, I don't want to post more than one comment on this website so I'll just write this here. I am just wondering if Mr. Desmond has ever read the Bible. Obviously not, because if he had he would know that Jesus was not anticapitalist but anti selfishness. In the story of the rich young ruler it is talking about whether or not your god is money or your God is Yahweh.

It is also true that Jesus was antiwar, but we are not supposed to try to start wars. We are, however, allowed to defend ourselves, which is entirely what all Christians that I know personally believe.




One more thing, I think that in general liberals are more racist than Republicans, like calling any black republicans modern day uncle Toms and such, which is not hard to find on the internet, as if it is impossible to have an educated republican black person. That's pretty racist if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment